Sunday, July 19, 2009

~still can't 4get~

No matter how much you hurt me
No matter how much you don't care for me
No matter how much you make me suffer
Why... I still love you?
I need to know, just tell me
Is it me who change or
Is it you who change...

You mean the world to me
But I can't bear all the pain that you've given me
Can't you see how much I've been hurt?
How my heart and soul is dying?

I want to hang on because I love you
I want to hold on because you are my world
I want to believe that love can conquers all
Could you tell me how..?
How can I hang on if the person I am hanging on doesn't care about me?
How can I hold on if my world is tumbling down?
How can I believe in love if the one who teaches me to love is not the same anymore?
Now can you tell me how?

If you love me, why can't you understand me?
Why can't I feel your support?
Why can't I feel your care?
Why can't I feel your love?
Every time you ignore me
It cuts like a knife
A knife that stubs me
A knife that slowly kills me...

I don't know how long this pain will remain on me
I don't know how long I will crave for you..
I don't know how long I will love you
I don't know...I don't really know..

I want to be with you
I want to hug you, kiss you
Tell the world how much you mean to me..

Maybe only time can heal all of this
Maybe only time will fix my broken heart..
..i dont need u to listen..but,..if u cud c wat im not saying..

2 comments:

  1. actually i feel the same also..
    remember you'll never walk alone..
    be tough n patient..
    -shizuka14-

    ReplyDelete
  2. but i dun want u 2 feel da same
    i will always pray 4 ur happiness

    ReplyDelete